By attending an event at The Grand, one agrees to the following safety measures:
- Wearing an appropriate face covering, which covers the wearer’s nose and mouth, while inside the venue at all times except while actively eating or drinking at one’s seat.
- Passing a thermal temperature screening before entry. All staff and audience members will have their temperatures checked.
- Remaining in one’s ticketed seat during the performance even if there are empty and available seats nearby.
Additionally, The Grand is dedicated to the following to ensure public safety:
- Creating marked pathways for social distanced entry through the lobby, box office, CenterState Room bar, and in the aisle. Staff members or volunteers will be guiding patrons throughout the venue.
- Using reserved seating procedures to ensure adequate social distancing between audience members.
- Enhancing sanitation procedures throughout the venue and providing antibacterial hand soap and hand sanitizer.
- Contactless measures for purchasing tickets and concessions will be encouraged, to include online ticket purchases, digital ticket delivery, and the use of credit cards instead of cash inside the venue.
If social distancing measures are not adequately followed, one may be asked to leave the facility. No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 is permitted in the facility. Thank you for understanding and The Grand Opera House is excited to welcome you into the space.