After a disruption in touring productions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the first Broadway season will be held at The Grand Opera House with tickets on sale now for a subscription to all three shows. All Broadway shows have two nights of performances, so you can pick a subscription for Night #1 or Night #2.
Become a subscriber and save! Enjoy over 10% savings for your Broadway tickets at The Grand and make the experience your own in your guaranteed seats.
Season Ticket Prices
- Gold Circle : $230 (plus tax)
- Area 1: $210 (plus tax)
- Area 2: $180 (plus tax)
- Area 3 and Box Seats: $140 (plus tax)
Buy online, in person at our box office (10 a.m.-2 p.m. for the month of August) or over the phone at 478-301-5470. Additionally, subscribers to the 2019-2020 season have had their seats held for them. To renew, they can contact the box office or complete and return the renewal form that will be mailed to them in the coming days.
- Subscribers get the best seats at the best prices: By being a subscriber to all three shows, you save over 10% off the ticket price for individual performances. Additionally, right now Broadway tickets are subscription-only – meaning you’ll get the best seats before the general public.
- Save your seat – forever! When you choose to subscribe, your preferred seat is retained for you for the following year when you renew. Love that aisle seat? Want to make sure you’re always front row center? Subscription is the best way to ensure that.
- Special perks for season members: Season subscribers will get a special perk during each performance this year, like subscriber gifts, thank you notes, a special post-show reception or a drink ticket for our signature cocktail. Everyone at the show will know you’re part of the club!
- Keep Broadway in Macon: By subscribing, you’re ensuring a broad base of support that can help us keep Broadway touring productions coming to The Grand for future years.